Watch Jade Le Pesq’s stunning try as France beat Ireland 24-0 in their Women’s Six Nations encounter.
- McEntee: you just have to keep at it May 23, 2018Restoring Meath as a footballing force to be reckoned with is top of Andy McEntee's agenda.
- O'Neill wary of O'Brien factor May 23, 2018Kildare manager Cian O'Neill believes that his Carlow counterpart Turlough O'Brien will get the best out of his charges for this weekend's Leinster SFC quarterfinal at O'Connor Park.
- O'Brien acknowledges gulf in class May 23, 2018Carlow manager Turlough O'Brien admits that there should be a big gulf in class between themselves and Kildare.
- Moran calls for patience May 23, 2018There's a buzz surrounding the potential of Kerry young guns such as David Clifford, Sean O'Shea and Gavin Crowley ahead of this year's championship but experienced midfielder David Moran has sounded a note of caution.
- Devaney eyes Super 8s May 23, 2018Roscommon captain Conor Devaney believes that it is a realistic target to aim for the Super 8s.
- Team news: Carlow minors set for championship opener May 23, 2018The Carlow team to play Kildare in the Leinster MFC at Netwatch Cullen Park tonight has been announced (throw-in 7pm).
- Video: GAA Comedy Show hits London May 23, 2018'As an Irish person who lives away, this brings you back home. You will sit and laugh from beginning to end!' - former Tyrone player Paul Donnelly brought the GAA Comedy Show St Mungo's out of Ireland for the first time last weekend.
- Mindset must be right for Rossies May 23, 2018Roscommon coach Liam McHale is intransigent that the players will not be complacent for their Connacht SFC semi final against Leitrim on Saturday.
- Collum: hopefully it will be a great occasion for us May 23, 2018Longford's recent poor record in Leinster is something that custodian Paddy Collum and his team-mates will be hoping to 'put right' against Meath this Sunday.
- Discipline pleases Gallagher May 23, 2018Fermanagh's discipline during the league campaign was questioned on more than one occasion, but Rory Gallagher was delighted with the side in that respect last weekend.