Senior writer Dan Rafael answers your questions about the sweet science, including this weekend’s fights and much more.
- Injury-ravaged Cork ace O'Neill forced into retirement July 17, 2018Colm O'Neill's latest knee injury has forced him to retire from county football at the age of 29.
- Walsh laments Conroy loss July 17, 2018Shane Walsh has great sympathy for Galway team-mate Paul Conroy, who suffered a season-ending injury on Sunday.
- "I'd put a towel over my shoulder and say mass" July 17, 2018Celebrated GAA commentator Marty Morrissey has revealed that one of his ambitions growing up was to become a priest.
- Red Hands in anxious McCarron wait July 17, 2018Tyrone are anxiously awaiting the results of Cathal McCarron's MRI scan.
- Rossies to appeal Murray black(s) July 17, 2018Roscommon will appeal against David Murray's proposed suspension for Saturday's Super 8s meeting with Donegal.
- '73 star urges Limerick to stay grounded July 17, 2018Eamonn Cregan believes Limerick need to keep a lid on the growing hype if they are going to bridge the 45-year gap.
- "We believe we can beat them" - Morrissey July 17, 2018Dan Morrissey says Limerick's confidence is high going into their All-Ireland SHC semi-final against Cork.
- Ballymoney Cúchulainns represent Ulster at All Britain competition July 17, 2018Young players from Dalriada School and Our Lady of Lourdes School in Ballymoney created memories together at the weekend as they travelled to London to represent their schools and town as the Ballymoney Cúchulainns in the All Britain Competition.
- Cody could have taken easy way out - DJ July 17, 2018DJ Carey has praised Brian Cody for selflessly deciding to stay on at the helm of a transitional Kilkenny.
- Bonner preparing for "must-win match" July 17, 2018Declan Bonner and Donegal have switched their attention to Saturday's do-or-die Super 8s clash with Roscommon.