It won’t be a case of back-to-back O’Byrne Cup titles for Dublin, with Offaly, Westmeath, Longford and Meath all through to the semi-finals of the competition.
- Rouse won't be continuing as Offaly manager July 20, 2018Paul Rouse has decided not to continue as Offaly football manager, citing work and family commitments as his reasons.
- Poll: should the Liam Miller Memorial Match take place in Pairc Ui Chaoimh? July 20, 2018Do you think that the go-ahead should have been given for the game to take place in Pairc Ui Chaoimh?
- Liam Miller once captained his GAA team to success at the Páirc July 20, 2018As the controversy over the GAA's decision to refuse permission to host the Liam Miller testimonial match at Páirc Úi Chaoimh continues to rage, an old photo of the late Republic of Ireland international holding a cup at the same venue has surfaced.
- Death of RTÉ GAA personality Tadhg De Brún July 20, 2018The death has taken place of Tadhg De Brún who was RTÉ's floor manager for GAA championship games for many years.
- O'Leary happy that Cluxton will equal his record number of appearances for Dublin July 20, 2018Dublin goalkeeping legend John O'Leary says he is only too happy that Stephen Cluxton will equal his number of inter-county appearances in tomorrow's Super 8 clash with Tyrone.
- Former Meath footballer takes to the saddle July 20, 2018Former Meath footballer Ian Kearney will take to the saddle over the coming months for a worthy cause.
- McGlinchey ends Waterford tenure July 20, 2018Tom McGlinchey has stepped down after four seasons in charge of the Waterford senior footballers.
- Conlon throws down the gauntlet July 20, 2018Clare forward John Conlon believes that they have nothing to fear against Galway in the All-Ireland SHC semi-final.
- GAA on TV this weekend: Super 8s centre of focus July 20, 2018The All-Ireland SFC Super 8s continue this weekend and the new-look quarter-final series is the centre of focus on television.
- SFC previews: Semi-finals in sight for Tribe and Farney July 20, 2018It's Phase 2 of the Super 8s this weekend and there's plenty on the line as the likes of Donegal, Roscommon, Kildare and Kerry looks to bounce back from opening defeats.